Sunday, July 26, 2026

US stock market being oversold

 US stock market has seen better days.

Every rally is being sold.

Every popular stock is under severe selling pressure except AAPL

2026 does NOT look good

There is no way to sugar coat current trading.

Please control your bull it is getting slaughtered on most days

Sticks going below 200 DMA is not a good picture.

Please read the message of this market, It IS bearish.

Here is how my last week ended:

Last week Unchanged

YTD          UP 44.29%

Here is my portfolio weighting on 32% exposure:

AMDL.             47.46%

MU.                   33.92%

GGLL.               14.11%

MVLl.                   4.51%

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem

1 comment:

stocktrader_1996 said...

Hi Saleem,

Last week: -2.85% (YTD: -6.40%)
Portfolio Leaders: PONY BODI
Portfolio Laggards: AEVA RKLB NN TWST NNOX

It was another week of selling in the market and the portfolio felt it again. I continue to look at my positions, to see if there's any I could sell and add to favorites, but I have a reason to own each of them, so I hold and wait for company specific catalysts. I posted the Investor's Intelligence numbers last week, and the bullishness has definitely declined to where we often see the rebound in markets start, but we still need a reason (and maybe the oil declines starts a rally soon). I have warned for months how the chip trade was overdone and eventually would crack, but I gave up on the short eventually, and that positioning would have really insulated the portfolio during these past weeks. Still, every day is a new day and ideas are meant to be found. I stay optimistic and ready for the next chapter in the market.

Holdings: PONY TWST BFLY AMBQ RKLB AEVA BODI CODA NN NNOX, cash 0%

Stocktrader