I didn't realize you had started posting so frequently again - I will make sure to stay more present. I hope the geographic relocation is going well too!
It was another underperforming week for the portfolio as small caps continued to see selling due to persistently high rates. I am frustrated that every time I see a glimmer of hope for renewed rally it gets short for some reason or another, but I still contend that the rate rise has been discounted at these levels and we can move higher (which the large caps seem to be doing already). I did a bit of a cleanup in the portfolio - dumping those very underperforming stocks as we are probably too late in the year for them to rally now, and moving to stocks near their 52-wk highs as earnings approach. I am still in process with these adjustments and may have some more moves this week. Regardless, I look forward to new reports and outlooks from my companies and am ready to re-position accordingly.
2 comments:
Hi Saleem,
Good luck on new positioning!
I didn't realize you had started posting so frequently again - I will make sure to stay more present. I hope the geographic relocation is going well too!
Stocktrader
Hi Saleem,
Last week: -4.06% (YTD: -1.26%)
Portfolio Leaders: RDVT
Portfolio Laggards: WGS(sold) NN(sold) ENPH(sold) PONY(sold) BFLY
It was another underperforming week for the portfolio as small caps continued to see selling due to persistently high rates. I am frustrated that every time I see a glimmer of hope for renewed rally it gets short for some reason or another, but I still contend that the rate rise has been discounted at these levels and we can move higher (which the large caps seem to be doing already). I did a bit of a cleanup in the portfolio - dumping those very underperforming stocks as we are probably too late in the year for them to rally now, and moving to stocks near their 52-wk highs as earnings approach. I am still in process with these adjustments and may have some more moves this week. Regardless, I look forward to new reports and outlooks from my companies and am ready to re-position accordingly.
Holdings: BFLY AMBQ RKLB AVT RDVT IONQ AEVA NNOX(small), cash 0%
Stocktrader
Post a Comment