Friday, October 26, 2007

Market closed @ HIGHS $$$

Markets finished on a very strong note as predicted last night....

Fed meets on wed to reduce fed funds rate by 1/4%......

Rate cut will further boost the market...as it will ease the suffering of many who are trapped in housing fiasco.....more people will afford to keep their houses...more buyers will be able to qualify for mortgages @ lower rate......

I sold all CMED ..booked gain of $2.40 per share.....

I doubled my stake in RIMM which I bought 7 cent above the low of the day.....this was the reason for selling CMED....RIMM was too attractive @ such a ridiculous price...my cost on RIMM went tumbling down to $116.48 in Toronto..a reduction in price per share by <$3.67>...


My portfolio is :

AAPL,FMCN,SINA,VMW & RIMM......

SINA went to new alltime high UP $5.19...

FMCN UP $2.06....

RIMM UP 87 Cent...

AAPL UP $1.92...

VMW down $1.91....

This week was my highest gain in my investing career......it beats my 2nd best week only a month ago....made 34.1% more than my previous best week $$$.....beside my good luck....I am continously booking profit & cutting loss ASAP...which I will continue to do so....

I am also comparing risk/reward ratio every minute of trading day.....

I am also trading winners all the time......you do not have a gain... unless you book profit $$$...idea is to make money...do not hang around for the last $$....

$ allocation are as follows as of friday's close:

AAPL 17.4%
FMCN 10.8%
SINA 11.8%
VMW 29%
RIMM 31%

Please stay with strong stocks in a diversified mode....

I practice what I preach.....

By 10am Sat I will post list of technically weak/strong & momentum stocks.

Please do your own due diligence.

BLOG does not give buy or sell.

Saleem

No comments: