Thursday, July 17, 2008

Markets are trying for another green close !!!

Markets are trying for another green close......

GOOG & IBM reports AH....which will set the tone for Techs.....

In my portfolio :

Sold HOD.TO and booked a gain of $1.22 or a gain of 19.2% in few days.....

Bought 15% more SOL...my cost went down to $18.91......you can see that I am possessed by SOL.......

AAPL UP 86 cents

SOL down 45 cents

Portfolio is AAPL & SOL......

@ 11.41 AM the following are green :

PMCS (reports AH),TOL,RIMM,JNPR,WFR,V,VMW,
POT,C,WYNN,MA,BIDU,SOHU,NMX,VLO,XLF,SNE,
VAR,IBN,GS,AGU......

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem

3 comments:

madmax said...

Congradulaitons on the oil play--simply GREAT

I got no green yet in my portfoiio

I held during the drop~! Now waiting for my stocks to bounce back
With the Gov't finally saying that they will take action on financials I am a little confident!
Their is a possibility that we may get the sort tick rule cahnged!
YES!!!

Stocks100 said...

Hi Madmax,

Markets are looking good !!!

Yes...Naked shorts will go away.

Saleem

Troy House said...

GOOG, MSFT, MER misses, goona be bad bad bad day tomorrow...