Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OIl & Gold UP...Markets down !!!!

Oil is UP after retest of $113 support area.......

Oil is also UP based on fundamental reason of drop in distillate......

Gold is UP $14.....again after finding support above $800.....

Ag stocks are UP.....

Nat Gas stocks are UP...

Steels stocks are UP.....

Oil exploration companies are UP......

Infrastructure stocks are UP.....

In my portfolio :

Bought TLM a Canadian Oil & Gas exploration company.....sitting @ major support of 5 years.....My cost $16.26......

SOL Down 8 cents....behaving better than most solar stock.......

KGC UP $1...reported a lackluster ER as cost are rising for all gold producers...KGC is predicting LOWER average cost of Gold for 2nd half...thus increasing profit for 2nd half...also predicting further reduction in Gold cost for 09....market is loving it......

TLM is UP 30 cents to $16.79...I am UP 53 cents per share.....

So my portfolio is SOL,KGC & TLM......I am buying my thesis of oversold sectors !!!!!

@ 11.32 AM the following are green :

AAPL,CHK,NVDA(huge buyback),V,POT,BRCD(found support),
JRCC,AUY,VLO,ABX,FSLR,VAR(new high),FWLT,AGU,CNQ,
X,IPI.

CSIQ missed EPS consensus on GAAP basis.....but raised guidance for 08.....market reacting negatively ..down $2.56......

CMED announced a much larger convertible down another $4 to $45 area......

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem

2 comments:

madmax said...

SALEEM

I Like the chart on TLM
Looks like a nice pick!!!!!! Is this a ST hold or MT.
I will wait it ont on CMED, it seems to unstable right now!!!

Regards to you
My AAPL seems to strong--yes
Cheers to all

Stocks100 said...

Hi Madmax,

TLM has been trashed with all Oil & Gas.....

Since I picked up near LOW.....I will be wise to WAIT & get @ least 40% gain....which may come fast....

CMED.... you must WAIT for any new purchase until they announce their acquisition.....tape is very WEAK...

AAPL is getting overbought imho....

Saleem