Friday, March 25, 2011

Sold RIMM.....

After evaluating all the analysts report on RIMM whole day , i decided to sell my entire position near close.........

RIMM guidance was a "major disappointment"......guidance for Q1 reflected poor execution despite all the talk i heard in CC......

It was time to move on for me......All companies have one purpose only "deliver what you promise" otherwise "credibility is shot with wall street & investor".......

Bought LULU @ $78.68.....

Portfolio is BAC,LULU,RVBD,TCK.......

Portfolio weighting as of close :

RVBD 38.26%

LULU 31.61%

TCK...16.19%

BAC...13.94%

All indices closed above 50 DMA, which is healthy indication for the market.

RSI for indices @ close are listed :

Nasdaq 53.84

S&P 500 54.58

Dow 57.37

Dow has gone UP six days in a row, which may need digestion...

Next post Monday around 1 PM.

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem

5 comments:

c said...

S

I believe we made good decision to get out of RIMM

LULU has lots of excitement --go LULU

I got BMY i liked the news of a cancer cure!

So i got some along with Tyson as Japan needs food. Let see if I made a good decision

'Good luck with LULU j Cramer likes it
I aslo got some oils

have fantastic weekend to all

Stocks100 said...

Hi C,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good luck with your portfolio.

Enjoy your weekend !!!!

Saleem

Djovanny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
c said...

S

Fantastic call on LULU
Up $4 wow
what a come back after RIMM

I got some BTU on the GS down grade BTU at $71.50

Did you get some POT?/
BIDU is rocketing I am looking at CAT too

Dunno what to do at this point

Cheers on your picks

Stocks100 said...

Hi C,

I needed a "break today"....

Just sold LULU.

Bought JKS & POT.

Saleem