Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Markets closed on slight downward mode.....

Markets went in & out of green whole day..but ended RED.....in the last 15 minutes of trading...

Markets are troubled by many things which are listed below :

-Bearish talk...

-Technicians predicting doom & gloom......

-Fed decisions......

-Economic package decisions......

-Slowing economy......

-Heavy shorting by hedge funds....

-All sectors taking turn in getting beat up......

-Retail being wiped out......

All of the above does NOT give CONFIDENCE to anybody......

So....If confidence is already shaken out......

Then selling is either all done or near end ?????

If selling is NEAR end.......

What is the NEXT "logical scenario for the markets".....they are listed in NO order :

-Selling will come to an END.......

-Shorts will COVER.......

-Broken CHARTS will start REBUILDING process......

-Fed,Congress will start deciding on EXACT course for the economy..by rate cut & economic package......

So...the next logical question is WHEN the resolutions will come into effect.......

Fed decision is on 30th Jan which is 14 days away.........

Economic package may need 45 days from NOW.........

Markets may start factoring the above TWO scenarios...& MAY start moving UP ahead of those schedule......hopefully........

In the meantime Shorts are being REWARDED & technicians are justifying their CRAFT of DOTS & LINES & everybody is taking NOTES.......

I am positioning BEYOND shorts agendas & technicians take.......

I am CONVINCED that my Solar stocks (LDK,CSIQ & AKNS) will perform well going into 2009......

I am also convinced that AGU will do the same by 2009.....

I have NO doubt that MA will be much HIGHER by 2009.....

Yes...I was down again today in my portfolio by 4%......

I MAY be DOWN but NOT OUT by any means.........

CONVICTION rules my decision to Invest or trade......

I put my cards on the table with great PRIDE !!!!!

No I am NOT being OVER-CONFIDENT.....I have a LONGER time horizon than MOST traders....because I HAVE DONE my DD......

Make sure your OWN comfort level is HIGH.....or else DO what you MUST do......

NO sense in losing SLEEP over non-functioning trades.....

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem

9 comments:

standardshigh said...

Hi all,

Hey can we get some superbowl picks?

Who do you like?

Standards

Bruce said...

Green Bay v/ New England

UPSET in SUPERBOWL

Green Bay 28 New England 24

From an old Wisconsinite who was raised in the era of Vince Lombardi and the '60s Packers.

Troy House said...

I say Giants v/s Chargers, with Giants win... always go for underdog...

standardshigh said...

Really? No one like the Chargers?
Sleeper team.........?

The DOW is now 12% lower S&P 15% lower. Time for a change?

NYG maybe could be?

New England? A little tired?

We'll see,,,,,Standards

stktrader said...

I live in San Diego but with Tomlinson, Rivers and Gates injured and going to NE, the odds are terrible. NE doesn't make wild mistakes. They are the Tiger Woods of the NFL.

Doug said...

Good morning Saleem,
Have you seen the news about LDK? Im not sure about it. Here is the link that I found:
http://www.secinfo.com/d12Um2.t2t.htm#1s...
I would love to hear your take on it. Thanks, Doug...

Troy House said...

It is a LDK 1 billion $ new contract:

Today 06:34am
LDK Solar Co LTD ADR Sign 10-year 500MW wafer supply contract with Neo Solar Powar

- Under the terms of the agreement, LDK will receive a cash deposit from NSP and pricing will be fixed for the entire contract period. During this period, LDK will deliver approximately 500 MW multicrystalline solar wafers to NSP with delivery commencing in 2009.

Stocks100 said...

Hi Doug,

Troy posted the details.....

LDK will be the-biggest success story for 2009......

No Ifs & Buts.....

It is UP $1.80...for a very good reason.....

FA & conviction is the-key to making serious money in the markets.....

Not being stopped out in most trades with 8% loss each time....

That is why I post DARING messages against the grain of thinking....

I NEVER thought booking LOSS is a stroke of genius.....

NOT in my books......

Saleem

Doug said...

Saleem,
That is why I am a dedicated blogger here because I have never had results $$$ like you and I benefit from your experience. Finally, I have developed trust in your judgement, hence I continue to hold my solar portfolio. Looks like ESLR got downgraded but the LDK news should help a lot with overall situation. Thanks for sincere take on things. I am listening closely.