Monday, September 17, 2018

Indices down .16% to .88%....

Indices down due to renewed concern on US China trade issues.

S&P 500 @ 2895.29, low 2891.71, high 2904.65

Internals are mixed.

Oil unchanged

Gold UP $4.90

Canadian $ UP 17 tick @ .6986

VIX UP 7.62% @ 12.99

Portfolio BZUN CRUS FB HUYA IQ SQ

Most stocks are down

@ 2.18 following are green :

AMD AMAT BIDU EAF LRCX LULU OLED SHOP
TSLA WB CHK LNG YELP LVS MLNX FNSR
ORCL ABX AEM SU ULTA KORS GG NKE
X AAL CNX.....

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem


5 comments:

stocktrader_1996 said...

Hi Saleem,

Posted a trim of TRIM/add to AQST on your last thread.

Sold SAIL @ 31.90 to take profits

This stock is expensive, is considered inferior to OKTA, and just had a msjor secondary recently. I think it rests here and I wanted to raise cash.

Bought VICR @ 52.38

After coming back down after earnings, I think there's potential for a rebound. I think investors are still underestimating how early in the product cycle these guys are. I want to be involved.

Added some to VRNS @ 74.40

I had a little extra buying power because I didn't want to go too big on VICR so I added to VRNS after it dropped even further today.

Stocktrader

Stocks100 said...


Hi Stocktrader,

Good luck with VICR & more VRNS.....

Saleem

Stocks100 said...


Hi stocktrader,

Good luck with more AQST.....

Saleem

explorer said...

Hi Stocktrader,

You are too good in catching IPOs. I got some of PRNB @27.10. As part of earnings play I got ORCL & FDX puts

Explorer

stocktrader_1996 said...

Hi Explorer,

So far so good on the ORCL/FDX puts!

Hopefully these IPOs still get investors excited. The market is feeling a little funny (see Nasdaq), but so far the good recent IPOs are doing ok.

Stocktrader