Thursday, November 15, 2007

Market so deeply oversold......rally imminent $$$$

This is a very difficult environment to make money or avoid losing money......

Because of negative environment and OE...they are taking turn killing each stock......

It is almost a guessing game...which stock is next on the "chopping block".....

Because of the above scenario being played and replayed.......

I had to get more defensive.......

I reduced my exposure to the market...one more time.......

I sold all CMED and booked a loss of $2.64...my second loss in 21 trade.....

Now my portfolio is :

AAPL,FMCN,SINA & RIMM......

Pacific Crest analyst also increased the target on SINA today from $53 to $61....and liked the LOWER operating expense.....So all in all 3 analyst increased their price target for SINA....

My portfolio was down 1.8%...thanks to my short in Canadian $...which tanked again today...I will know the exact $ gain in AM but it sounds like I gained 2% in my entire portfolio...how sweet it is to have a parallel position in my trading account.....

What I am trying to determine is ....if we have a "big rally...which set of stocks will get me OPTIMUM $.......without being either overexposed or impending ER related selloff.....

As I have stated before.... CMED reports tuesday AH....so MM/Hedgies/Analyst have 3 more trading day's to play game.......so I am out of the way of the "firing line"......

Most solar stocks were flying high...FSLR,LDK,STP to name a few.......I have a feeling that this sector is "overbought and maybe next on the chopping block"

So looks like OE actual day "may NOT be brutal...and hopefully will give us green "

I alway's re-evaluate my exposure and do NOT hesitate to increase my own comfort level and @ the same time still positioned for MAX gain $$$$$

Trading is a long-term scenario for me ...so it is an extremely "un-emotional approach to buying & selling"

All stocks have only "one purpose...is to position me for making money "

I know it is very TOUGH for most people to do that...as they are emotionally attached to their picks.....but the market does not care about FA or TA...if it chooses to do so.....

That is why..... I pay a whole lot of attention to volume and tape action........

All strong stocks took it on the chin.....GOOG,BIDU,RIMM........

Hoping for a better day..then we can say TGIF $$$$$

BLOG does not give buy or sell.

Saleem

No comments: