Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nasdaq saying Genius "kiss my downside" I am off to the races $$$

Well Well Well.....congratulations again to Cramer,adami,najarian,macke for being a great "contrary indicator for markets"

You dont get your investment advice from your Barber ???

So why would you pay attention to these "no brainer trend followers"

They are the biggest "chicken when it comes to trading ideas".......

Now watch all these four geniuses to "pretend that they told you to buy NOT sell"

They were all 100% sure that "this is NOT the time to buy AAPL,RIMM.....in a very loud & decisive manner"

CNBC has given TV time to the biggest "duffers".....

I think I have made my point "very CLEAR"......

Buy stocks with your own conviction.....TV is for "laugh only"

All the strong stocks are flying already.......

RIMM UP $3
AAPL UP $4
GOOG UP $10

I am sure some traders "do wait for permission to buy stocks from CNBC clowns"

Did you notice..... that all money managers talk like politicians...and speaking from both end...

So do your own due diligence alway's.....go for the best stocks in many sectors.....spread your money around.

Good luck on big chunk of change today $$$

Nasdaq is "on the road again..going north "

Markets when "deeply oversold...does NOT need any news or help from fed to go UP"

BLOG does not give buy or sell.

Yesterday I was down 3.5% thanks to 2.35% gain in my short Canadian $...but C$ is up 1.5% so my portfolio is down 1.5% before we open....you gain a lot and then lose some....

Saleem

2 comments:

jackfate said...

thanks for the post and thanks for the response to my question on previous post. It is indeed tough to hold through this much drop but I am glad I did not sell yesterday.What is your take on this rally today. Is it just a technical bounce? Your thoughts are always appreciated.
Thanks again

Stocks100 said...

Hi jack,

My BLOG comments alway's reflects my current thinking.

I alway's follow the tape.

This was the fastest vicous correction...which I have seen in a long time...@ least as documented since 2002.

I believe ...it is a start of something very nice.....

Go with the flow...with conviction.

Saleem