Friday, June 20, 2008

Dow closed @ 11842.69 ?????

Markets are "near" 52 week LOWS ????

All indices are taking it "on the chin"???

Oil "is the wild card"

Saudi Arabia's sponsored meeting of producers & consumers this Sunday can provide the boost which world economy "needs"...then stocks will follow on the upside !!!!

In my portfolio :

MRVL rating 0/30 rated for a "breakout" @ $17.75 for a target of $19.10

RIMM rating 25/45 rated for a "breakout" @ $148.27 for a target of $164

SOL No TA....First day of pullback @ close......staying well ABOVE 50 DMA.....

Strong stocks were IPI,LULU,DUG,QID,SDS,DXD,X.....

By 10 AM Saturday I will list technically weak/strong /buy rated stocks.

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem

4 comments:

minaccess said...

Hi Saleem. It seems like you have a very nice portfolio for these tough markets. I like all three. I think it is wise to limit your picks to just a few like you have. A little over two weeks ago I unloaded all my stocks which I have had for months and had nice profits. I sold POT for a large gain but switched into MOS which was lagging POT at that time. So now I have MOS and cash. I have a stop on MOS so I don't let large profits turn into losses. It is very nice to hear that your mother is doing well.

charlie said...

Dear Saleem,
Just want to say how happy I am to hear your mom is doing well! Also so nice to see you back at your blog I missed viewing your comments "big time" keep up the great work and God Bless! charlie

Stocks100 said...

Hi Minaccess,

Nice to hear from you.

Markets are generally tough except in unusual times..like internet go go years of 1999....

I am glad that you kept faith in POT which is having stunning run and is good to lock profit.

Unloading stocks @ ny given time for profit IS a good idea...as it prepares you for different strategy.

This is a NEW strategy for me but I feel comfortable with 3 stocks which are in different sectors of market...I am glad that you like those.

Except for brief stint with AGU...I missed the whole run in AG......

But...I do not believe in chasing anything.....unless I know the FA well...

Yes ..mother is doing better & better everyday....thanks to all of you for your best wishes for her.

Saleem

Stocks100 said...

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your note re my mother & mising my BLOG.....

It is very rewarding for me that you & many others look forward to my take on markets.

Saleem