Monday, June 9, 2008

Nasdaq is WEAK so far......

Markets are trying to stage a technical bounce....but NASDAQ is WEAK

Oil is down

Gold is UP

US$ is UP

OPEC is saying fundamentals justifies only $80 OIL...rest is all speculation????

In my portfolio :

Sold SNDK...booked a loss of $1.41 per share

Bought MRVL my cost $16.74

My portfolio is BRCM,MRVL,RIMM,SOL

BRCM UP 7 cents

MRVL down 34 cents..I am down 4 cents

RIMM down $1.36

SOL down $1.80....double bottom breakdown on high volume????


@12.14 noon the following are green :

POT,AGU,IPI,CCJ,JRCC,SOHU,FWLT,X,CMED.....

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Saleem & Max,

Max, good call on the oils. I'm still holding NOG(know you don't like) for a swing trade. CAM in oil services is doing well as is GNA in the steels. My MA is taking a beating along with RIMM, AAPL & SOL. Also holding COST & MEE

Victor

Stocks100 said...

Hi Victor,

We are taking on the chin...thanks to Solar slump....

Markets are becoming more like traders approach..or else we lose gain.....

Saleem

madmax said...

Victor

Hello
AAPL sold off but I am buying more at bargin price!
the Story for Nat GAs is far from over, look at the action today in DVN, ESV and PQ and RRC,

My GS took a dump today

standardshigh said...

Saleem,

V is looking tasty again around support at $82. Yum!
If GS had not derailed the rally it would have past the $90 mark IMHO.
Any thoughts?

Best Regards

Stocks100 said...

Hi Standards,

V will be a good buy around 50DMA which is $76.68......

GS & all hedge funds are on the buy side on any selling.....retail panics near bottom ALWAY'S..imho

Saleem

madmax said...

SALEEM

I can only hope that Visa does not go lower from here.
I backed up the truck friday and it still rolled over on me.

IBD ranks it very well with an A for accumulation by the big boys. I like the strong close today.... Here is IBD ranking:
IBD SmartSelect® Corporate Ratings
Visa Inc Cl A (V) Ratings as of 6/9/2008

Earnings Per Share (EPS) Rating Relative Price Strength (RS) Rating Industry Group Relative Strength (Grp RS) Rating Sales + Profit Margins + ROE (SMR) Rating Accumulation/ Distribution (Acc/Dis) Rating
68 95 A- B A
IMHO Visa shouod rebound as it is over sold