Monday, June 2, 2008

Markets sinking on Technical resistance of 1400 to 1405 on S&P 500 ???

Markets are being pounded based on technical resistance on S&P 500...where 1400 to 1405 was a major resistance...& it IS proving to be one today.....

Lot of institutions & hedge funds trade on TA.....so ....they take it UP from SUPPORT & bring it DOWN @ RESISTANCE......SEE...they control the market with their Billion $ bets.......

Markets were down when OIL was down ..& now OIL is UP and markets are in DEEP RED....

In my portfolio :

AAPL down $3.69

RIMM down $2.85

SOL down $1.55.....behaving much better than my expectations,Went down to $22.90 in reg hrs..in pre-market went down to $22.60 !!!

@ 1.15 PM the following are green :

CSIQ (new contract),TSO(upgraded),YGE(upgraded),POT,
JRCC,MA,VLO,SNE,FWLT,LULU(reports AH..expect a BEAT),
X,QID,SDS....

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

PS...Had trouble posting due to Google website issues......

PS...Mother asked me to THANK all well wishers!!!!

Saleem

5 comments:

madmax said...

SAleem
THank God all is well w/mom!

My RRC holding up. and I sold CHK nat gas play for a cool $300 smackers. AAPL is down a little do not know if I should wait for a biger pull back or what????

I missed PQ huge pop today my $21 nat gas play
QLD is down $3.52 is that a better more here Saleem??

Regards to all
M

Stocks100 said...

Hi Madmax,

I think buying more AAPL is a better bet than QLD.....

Even RIMM is on Sale today.....

SOL is giving me lot of comfort!!

Taking profit is a gret strategy $$$

Good luck on your decision !!!

Saleem

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon

I snipped a little BEXP today, added to SOL and purchased a tad of RIMM. Let's have a good close.

Victor

Stocks100 said...

Hi Victor,

All good moves in buying RIMM,SOL & BEXP.....

When they put good stocks on sale...it is buying time !!!

Saleem

madmax said...

Victor

BEXP was on fire today, RIMM and AAPL were on sale

I got me some QLD at $87 even..

Still got RRC..
Lets hoep we close a lot lower...

Cheers
M