Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RIMM miss by 1 cents & guides EPS lower by 3 cents...

RIMM ER was a "major disappointment on EPS front"

RIMM guidance for Q2 EPS was also LOWER.......87 cents vs 90 cents expectations.....

Sold all my shares AH and booked a loss of $4 per share......

My portfolio is MRVL & SOL....

MRVL rating 30/30 "confirmed breakout" target $19.08

SOL No TA.....SOL down 58 cents on below average volume went as low as $18.85.....was that a double bottom????closed @ $19.07

Strong sectors were Techs,Bulk shipping,Builders,retailers,Internet.....

BLOG does NOT give buy or sell.

Saleem

7 comments:

madmax said...

SALEEM

I am so sorry that RIMM was a loss for ya.
THis market is just awfull!!!!!!
It make no sense. RIMM has a great product. Maybe AAPL new July release IPHONE stole sales away! Dunno.
I try so hard to be in 5 or more stocks and keep some oil plays going. Yesterdays action was real scarey--Monsanto dropped like rock adn then recovers wow.

Hang in there
M

Stocks100 said...

Hi Madmax,

RIMM result was a let down for the first time.....but I was in it to make money ..so had to move ON....

I will be adding some stocks today on weakness.....

My trading style has no emotions...if it does not pan out...why hang around???

Saleem

dslnbull said...

Hi
Anybody understand what is wrong with SOL?
thanxs

Stocks100 said...

Hi Ds,

SOL is behaving with market & solar stocks.....

SOL is hgh beta...so it swings more than other solar.

Hopefully close will be better !!!

Saleem

madmax said...

Looks like this will be a red day

Most oil plays are red--but the price swings are huge any one day trade them. Look at GMXR--wow.

MON is green Hurray Giddy-up Monsanto
Saleem Look at DSX it is holding strong here
Peace

Stocks100 said...

Hi Madmax,

DEEP RED is the colour today.....

I am hoping for an improvement by close????

Bought RIO....but it IS down like everything else.

Saleem

madmax said...

SALEEM

I love RIO
One of my old Favorites